Facts & Figures
- Name Pellerhaus
- Size 100 m²
- Capacity 75 persons
- Category Historical Buildings
- Website http://www.altstadtfreunde-nuernberg.de/pellerhof.html
The Pellerhaus is a Nuremberg renaissance bourgeois building with rich court galleries and a significant art- and architectural history. In 1945 it was largely destroyed by bombing. However, the ground floor and parts of the court galleries remained intact and were incorporated into the 1950s style reconstruction.
Being one of the city’s art and architectural monuments, it is part of the "historic mile" of Nuremberg.